Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm back and life goes on

The last time i posted photos and my notion was seven month ago. Not that I had hit the jack pot and stop my photography nor did I hit rock bottom and had to sell off my camera and lenses etc.
I was relocated to KK and things was at a nimble at one time with things moving really fast with the new place, the new environment and adapting being alone here away from my love ones really knocked the wind out of me. Even heroes had a rainy day so does average guy like me.. hah!
So setting a foot on the ground I had to dig deep and start again. Yes folk! I am back.
The following shoots was one of the marvelous wedding that I shoot early Feb.I enjoyed every bit of it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of the highlight that day.. herbie's 2nd cuz!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: