Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

Year Two Thousand and Eleven. One of my new year resolution is stop forgetting my battery charger and battery at hotels. I lose 2 last year.. charger and the battery. dang!

I'd kick start the new year with a wedding day shoot which reminded me off what I really enjoy doing. Not only snapping all the way but be part of the wedding itself. Enjoyed the atmosphere; the sincerity of the emotions shown, the concerned part of the family members and friends to make the wedding a smooth running. All attendee gave their encouraging smiles when the couple march in. Wedding suppose to be that way. All this makes my little hobby more authentic. It become easier to capture all the emotions, expression, the spontaneous gesture..
Below is a preview of the 1st day of 2011. Full posting shall follows.. Congrates!Not forgetting Happy New Year all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: