Monday, March 15, 2010

lady gaga and photography

Photobucket

Doing the post photo editing while listening to lady gaga simply doesn't cut it. It just doesn't click. Haha.. Simply not the synonyms. I guess it's just two different forms of arts. No, i don't buy her album ok, incase i get some eyebrows raise out there. Hah!
Again i have been into cyberspace silence a few weeks back. I was trying to clear out the maassive backlog. The past 3 weeks i have manage to clear out 3 weddings photos. Being a part time wedding photographer does requires a big commitment & sacrifies to maintain the qualities of the work. On other notes, it is also important not to effect one 'day job' performance. (i feel you bruce wayne & clark kane..) So juggling my current day job and my wedding photography does demand full focus and discipline every single day, night and day. But somehow these insane phase of live does gives me the kick that i have always live with. The kind of things that i am & have always build my life upon. The insane phase of live..

3am. Good morning...zzzz..

1 comment:

RWP said...

that's sound just like me :)
keep going pal.