Wednesday, January 20, 2010

welcome 2010

I hope tat it is not late to wish everyone happy new year and would like to express my utmost gratitude for all couples of 2009. I just realise that my blog was numb during the new year thus make sure that i post a gratitude post today!
Further thanks for all enquires that's started to coming in including a special one that booked me for for 2011! haha.. I am looking forward for all the weddings and pretty sure in 2011 i have an asignment!
Here's a preview of a wedding that i covered in late 2009. My last of 2009. The full monty coming soon!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dickson,

hello there, i think i know who booked u for 2011.. hahah

from,
tina's sister =)

dicksonjmaran said...

Hi! hehe.. is tat a comfirmed yes?!

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES... hahahha.. will be in town in early march.. can we meet up? and i'll email u later on that. thank u in advance dickson.. i really love ur photos =)

tina's sister