Friday, August 28, 2009

ulek+kebing

Date : 18.07.08
Event : Wedding Solemnization + Wedding Reception
Venue : KEC Miri + Mega Hotel Ballroom
Bridal House : Santiago Miri

Been a long long time since i updated my blog. I have been away these few weeks. Plus my new found cyber religon Facebook persuade's me to post photos there as it is easier and faster. Then, again this blog is my so called website. So, i'll try to update it more frequently.

Kebing & Ulek's wedding was filled with familiar faces. I've known Kebing when he was the safety officer for an oil & gas PSC company here in Miri. Fun guy to hang out with in offshore.
Their's photo s here i just try some sephia kind of feel onto it. Just to zest up this blog. haha..
I have to thank Karlos for inviting me for the event. Thanks dude!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: