Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Friday People!

Garden wedding is definately a the fav theme among photographers. Especially here in Sarawak rarely we had a garden wedding. Last year I had covered one while this year 2009 base on my bookings I only have one garden wedding.
However it is a bit tricky. When it is around 9am, the sun starts to shine termendously and one thing i hate the most during outdoor shooting is shadows. There's definately shadows at that time. To overcome that I'll use fill in flash. I know the flash will tick off the couple but i'll brief them in advance for that =). After all, we want good photos right. Always that is the priority. By the way, LIGHTED DARKROOM PHOTOGRAPHY (that is us k if you still don't know) have venture for better quality wedding albums. We manage to hooked up a deal with a local supplier from KL for compressed-magazine style album. yeaaa.. compressed album is much much better quality compare to the stick on album. printing will be done in KL too; So with all said,=) I'll maintain my price for stick on album whereby add on RM 200 (while the oil price is still $61.99 per barrel)for the compressed album. So the newly wed couple that is waiting for their album do contact me if you opt for the compressed album k. Ok that's that. Move on..

A few coming soon shots of the garden wedding of Tina & Herman. Just to keep you guys occupied for the weekend. Take care and have a peaceful week end!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kacak pic yang last skali ya...